Fellowship of Oakbrook
Director of Worship
Job Review & Description
Job Title: Director of Worship
Type: Part Time
Start Date: August 1st
Years of Experience: 3-5 Years in Church Music Ministry
The Director of Worship will execute the vision of the Fellowship of Oakbrook by equipping teams for service through music and worship. This leader will be an integral part of fostering Spirit lead worship while partnering with the ministry leaders to engage all generations through the vision and mission of the church.
- Music Ministry Responsibilities:
- Manage music ministry and all issues related to this function within the church, Including but not limited to:
- Conducting weekly rehearsals/leadership for the Sunday worship service.
- Planning, arranging and providing practice music/tracks to the worship team
- Creating tracks/slides for worship service
- Scheduling worship/production team.
- Record and post weekly sermons on the Church website/social media.
- Fulfill administrative responsibilities concerning stewarding of worship ministry equipment, A/V equipment, stage production design, subscription/software licensing, budgets, risk management, and special events.